ParentPay - our online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are now a cashless school. That means that all payments for trips, school meals, wraparound care and nursery fees can be made using a secure website called ParentPay. You will be able to pay online using your credit / debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Improves school security
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.
If you have any questions, please contact the school finance office. For more information, visit www.parentpay.com/parents/