We encourage children to develop a love for learning and curiosity of the world around them. The learning is tailored to the needs and interests of the children and helps them become independent, confident learners. We also like to have open communication with our parents and try to encourage them to be part of the children's learning journeys.
Main school office: 01827 896666
Manager's email (Mrs Sadler): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Hayley Sadler
Mrs Karen Shelton
Miss Katie Sargent
Miss Bonnie Horton
Mrs Laura Ross
Ms Hannah Johnson
Miss Sophie Osbourne
Miss Melanie Biddle
- Sessions are to be paid for upfront.
- Refunds cannot be made for non-attendance.
- All sessions to be paid for via ParentPay·
- If sessions are not paid for upfront we reserve the right to refuse to accept your child into the setting until fees are paid and kept up to date ·
- Parents can pay for multiple weeks in advance if they wish to do so.
- Payments are for complete sessions only i.e. 8:45am-11:45am, 11:45am-12:15pm or 12:15pm-3:15pm.·
- ParentPay is the only form of payment, no cash or cheques will be accepted.
- For holidays taken during term time a full fee is charged.
- Written notice of one month is required by either party to terminate booking arrangements.
- The Learning Tree Nursery operates during school hours only and follows the school calendar.
- All fees are inclusive of drink and snack.·
- Lunchtime sessions are available at a fee of £2.50.
- Children staying for lunch will need to bring a packed lunch.·
- Parents are requested to ensure they telephone the office on 01827 896666 to inform Nursery on the first day of absence.
- Late pickups without notice will be charged an additional £1.50 per half hour.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions of booking may result in a lost place.
- The decision of management on such matters will remain final.
- All fees will be reviewed annually.