The prices will come into effect on Monday 25th April
Lunchtime meals - £2.34
Toast - 30p
Jam on Toast - 35p
Teacake - 40p
Toasted half bagel - 35p
American Pancakes - 40p
Fresh milk - 35p
Bottled water - 60p
Orange Juice - 65p
Your child will be able to get free school meals if they’re in a government funded school and in:
- reception class
- year 1
- year 2
If you receive any of the qualifying benefits below please do an application for free school meals as school can get extra funding if you do.
Free School Meals for low income families
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.
To apply for free school meals please click the following link:
Paying for school meals
A school meal costs just £2.30 per day. You can book and pay for your childs meal via ParentPay. You have until 10am each day to book your childs meal.
Please see the following link for instructions on how to do this.
Please ensure all meals are booked and paid for upfront. If your dinner money account falls into arrears we reserve the right to refuse to provide a meal from the school kitchen until your debt has been paid. In these circumstances you will be asked to provide your child with a packed lunch from home each day.